Friday 10 July 2020

A Beautiful House

Don't mind me! Just parking a link here so I can find it later. I'm working, so must go.

https://www.ingomar.org/about/carson-mansion


Update: B.A. does not like the above house and did not respond well to my suggestion that we build a house just like it when  if we win the lottery. But I remembered another big American house--the  Studebaker mansion in South Bend, Indiana. My elder grandma used to take us to there for grand lunches.

Update 2: "I don't like North American architecture. It's hideous and derivative," said B.A. re: Tippecanoe. He likes log cabins, though.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with BA: it is a bit ostentatious...but then that upstairs hallway reminds me of a hobbit hole, and I've always wanted to live in one of those!

    ReplyDelete