Saturday 28 December 2019

A Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all readers! I'm sorry my blogging has dropped right off, but I strive to write at least two articles a day for work, which rather uses up all my writing energy.

This year B.A. and I had enough health and wealth to go to Canada for Christmas, so this was the first Christmas all the family was together in one sitting-room and around one dining room table. It was splendid and over much too soon! Now we are in the Eastern Townships of Quebec contemplating going for a country walk.

Naturally I am still working on languages. One of my favourite Christmas presents is a thick book called Encyklopedia dla Dzieci ("Children's Encyclopedia"). It begins with the Wielki Wybuch of the Osobliwość  (the Big Bang of the primordial Atom), so I am learning a lot.

1 comment:

  1. No apologies necessary! I'm just glad to hear you and B.A. are doing well. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete