Friday 8 October 2021

Internet fast



I'm not going to be typing for a whole nine days. Yes, it is time for my October holidays, and although I will not be spending them in Golden Poland or Glorious Rome, I will be spending them offline. 

My plans are to copyedit an English translation of a Polish novel (on paper with a pen) and to do all the exercises my physiotherapist said to do. I will also be making pumpkin pie from fresh pumpkins found at Tesco and plotting new ways to save money. 

Hopefully my arm will be restored to health, and my brain will become all pink, spongy and pliable again.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a nice break :) Looking forward to reading new home economics reports with new found ways of saving money :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Travel is extremely deadly when trying to save money, I must admit!

      Delete