Saturday 12 October 2019

Dorothy as Vatican Correspondent

I have had an email from a concerned reader wondering where and how I am.

I'm fine! I'm in Rome covering the Synod of Bishops for the Pan-Amazonian region. I get up shortly after 6 AM, I'm at Mass by 7:15 AM, I'm at the cafe for a cappuccino at 8:35 AM, and then it's work, work, work, work, work until (ideally) 8 PM supper or (less ideally) bed after 11 PM. 

I have produced seemingly endless stories for LSN, so for now just pop over there. Click on "Dorothy's Diaries" in the "Catholic" edition for the first-person chatty stuff. (Look on the top of the LSN page for the links.) 

I've been here since last Friday, and I cannot believe eight days have gone by already.

Update: Here's the latest "diary" entry. Yesterday's still to do. 

1 comment:

  1. In fairness it was quite the dramatic pause. "Husband said wife must freeze" and then radio silence. Glad you're well, presumably warm and scribbling for Scotland over there! Sinéad.

    ReplyDelete